Saturday 19 October 2013

SJI Overseas Recommendation



New client recommendation for SJI Overseas.


Stefanos Bitzakidis

Stefanos Bitzakidis
Managing Director at Citigroup

I've asked Scott to help me on the acquisition of a ski property in Bulgaria. He negotiated on my behalf and achieved what I considered to be a very good price. He then helped me with the many details of the acquisition from the major (like recommending a suitable lawyer) to the minor (like checking if there is a telephone connection in the property). I've always found Scott responsive, trustworthy and punctual and it is without hesitation that I recommend him.less
July 21, 2013, Stefanos was Scott's 
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=20225506&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Translate